Thursday, May 27, 2010

Chapter 1 - The Comeback

I have somewhat doubts if i should write in romanian or in english but since my old blog was only done in my native language, thus this will be a combination of the two that define me.

How long has it been since i let my soul open and let my fingers run chaotic on the keyboard writing all that i think and feel in these moments? It has been about one year and a half since my last blog entry and about one year since my last creation was started (of course due to lack of inspiration i decided to postpone the process of creation to another time when my words will make more sense and will please me first of all).

A lot has happened in this past year, although i feel as if my life stood still in time and that the battle with destiny is at a stalemate stage. I don't know where even i should begin.

First of all, these three years i spent in the airport working provided me with plenty enough souls to study, few of which i got attracted to and helped me skip a few steps in this winding road we call evolution. Nothing really happened besides a crush and weeks full of turmoil trying to figure out why it didn't work, if there is anything i did wrong with each of them. I have analyzed every angle one could possibly imagine at the moment, but as always it proved to be the wrong thing to do.

I stand by my theory that the INSTINCT is the primal and most conclusive element that one can follow because it is never wrong if you learn to listen to it and then tune in to its wavelength being able to even foresee up to a point the outcome of a situation or a relationship before it even starts to develop.

The definition of the INSTINCT is quite simple if one takes enough time to think of it : "The first sensation that comes to ones soul at analyzing something, before the first thought comes forward, before the first emotion emerges, before anything that might be subjective and alter the conclusion that we are trying to reach."
Also the INSTINCT will be tuned in conformity with its bearer's needs, principles, goals and destination. It may be different from one person to the next in the way it acts, depending besides the things i said earlier on that soul's real age. For example if it is one like mine that has lived for centuries if not for far more than that the needs that need to be fulfilled are very deep and have a lot of conditions that need to be met before it even attempts to acquire the goals that must be reached within one lifetime. In addition to this, the needs, goals, principles are infinitely more complex to one who has lived as long as i did than to the average human that just barely learns to speak and walk, metaphorically speaking of course. (Note to the reader : "If a psychologist reads this post would probably think that i am a crazy and narcissistic person suffering from delusion, multiple personality, paranoia, schizophrenia and probably a few more diagnostics than those listed here. But if you think like that you should not read further on because you would not understand a thing, not to mention to learn anything from the lines wrote here")


Returning to the issue of the INSTINCT, it has proven to me all my life that is ALWAYS right. Although there were times when i have come to doubt it, not seeing why one situation has gone opposite of what i thought was necessary for me, later on after things calmed down its purpose was to be revealed. Also i managed to see that in those situation there were lessons that needed to be learned to keep me accelerating on this "lonely coast" towards redemption and bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment